2023 YXZ1000R Models Breakdown
Since its inception in 2016, the YXZ1000R has embodied what a sport side-by-side should be from its sleek styling to its available manual transmission. It has indeed been one of our absolute favorite sport side-by-sides available. The 2023 model year sees the YXZ1000R continuing to be Yamaha’s pure sport side-by-side. Is there anything new about the YXZ1000R for model year 2023? Nope, there are no new changes or updates on the vehicle other than color changes. Here is what you need to know.
What You Need To Know
- There are no changes or updates for 2023. The YXZ1000R is offered in one trim level, and the YXZ1000R SS Sport Shift version is offered in a base trim and the XT-R trim with additional goodies.
- The XT-R trim includes dual spring suspension, beadlock rims with Maxxis Carnage tires, enhanced underbody protection, front grab bar/grill guard, WARN winch package, suntop, painted bodywork, contrast-stiched seats, rearview mirror, and upgraded centerline and auxiliary lights.
YXZ1000R models have a 998cc triple-cylinder engine, EPS, sport shift without clutch or 5-speed sequential transmission, OnCommand driver selectable 2WD/4WD/4WD-Diff Lock drive system, and a dual a-arm suspension. The XT-R models comes in a new Desert Tan/Tactical Black coloration.
- Engine- 998cc tripple-cylinder engine- 114hp
- Suspension- Dual A-arms 16.2 - 17 inches of travel
- Transmission- Sport Shift- Paddle shift with auto clutch; 5-Speed sequential with reverse
- Drive System- OnCommand 2WD/4WD/4WD Diff Lock
- Ground Clearance- 13.2 inches
2023 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS XT-R In New Desert Tan/Tactical Black Coloration
2023 Yamaha YXZ1000R Models
YXZ1000R SS XT-R
Download our Shop ATV ESCAPE app to see all the Yamaha YXZ1000R 2023 models.
For more information about the Yamaha YXZ1000R 2023 lineup checkout the Yamaha website https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/recreation-side-by-side