Teryx 750 Firestorm In Cab Heater
Keep yourself nice and toasty inside the cab of your side-by-side even when it is cold outside. FIRESTORM UTV In Cab Heater provide the flexibility of using your UTV comfortably in subzero temperatures. Windshields stay clear of frost and cab enclosures stay toasty warm. These complete heater kits are customized to include vehicle UTV specific mounting brackets, all hoses, stainless steel clamps, aluminum hose fittings, electrical connectors and accessories - No extra trips to the hardware store required.
- Adjustable Temperature Settings on heater and 360° Louvers
- Three (3) adjustable fan speeds and heavy-duty squirrel cage fan
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Patented Unicoil for professional installation
- High-grade radiator hose - rated -40° to 120° C
- High performance alloy Y connectors
- Injection molded housing eliminates sharp corners and protects knees
- Highly efficient heat exchanger capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Defrost Components are included
- Includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater Dimensions: 5" (H) x 12" (W) X 13" (D)
- Includes 3 Year Warranty
|Model Fitment||Kawasaki Teryx 750 2008-2013|
MotoAlliance offers a limited three (3) year warranty for each new FIRESTORM Cab Heater against manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials on all external manufactured components including hoses, vents, and mount plates.
MotoAlliance offers a limited one (1) year internal parts warranty for each new FIRESTORM Cab Heater against manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials on all internal manufactured components including fans, electric motors and valves. Exterior parts and finish are warranted against defects in original workmanship and materials. No warranty applies to exterior finish after initial use. The entire warranty is void if the heater is not used in its intended location.
The obligation under this warranty, statutory or otherwise, is limited to the replacement or repair of such part as shall appear to the manufacturer, upon inspection of such part, to have been defective in material or workmanship. This warranty does not obligate MotoAlliance to bear the cost of shipping charges in connection with the replacement or repair of defective parts, nor shall it apply to a product upon which repairs or alterations have been made, unless authorized by MotoAlliance, or for equipment misused, neglected, or improperly installed.