GBoost Technology Teryx KRX 1000 World's Best Drive Belt
World’s Best Belt Line
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949. 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines. Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
- Replaces OEM # 59011-0047
|Model Fitment||Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 2020+|
Write Your Own Review