High Lifter RZR Pro XP & Pro XP 4 APEXX Lower Arched Radius Rods With Spherical Bearings
Fear no terrain with all new High Lifter APEXX Lower Radius Bars, the strongest and smoothest in the industry. Made with 1.5" steel tubing and bent to stretgically maximize ground clearance, these bars are bulit to last. Preinstalled spherical bearings make for quick and easy install so you will be ready to take on the toughest challenge!
High Lifter improved the radius bar design even further with our APEXX Suspension Line. In addition to durable, adjustable heim joints and spherical bearings, these radius bars are made with thicker material than stock. We also added a second bend in the bar to increase the arch, gaining an additional 1.75” of ground clearance over the factory arch.
High Lifter Radius Bars can be differentiated from other aftermarket radius bars by the polyurethane bushings we use. They are firmer than rubber and should last the life of the vehicle. The enhanced performance helps keep the radius bar stable and aims to eliminate excess movement. By greatly reducing movement, the suspension is more efficient and responsive to the driver.
Installation and maintenance are made easy with adjustable length and can be serviced with readily available parts. The simple bolt-on kit features heim joints for easy camber adjustment and spherical bearings for rugged durability. High Lifter’s Radius Bars will give you the strength and clearance needed for peace of mind when riding.
Always check for bearing and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Related Products below to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- Crafted from extreme duty 1 ½” x .188” DOM steel construction – 50% larger than average stock radius bars
- Extreme duty spherical bearing housings
- Massive replaceable 7/8” heim joints for camber and tow adjustability without sacrificing strength
- Massive replaceable 7/8” Teflon lined spherical bearings
- 75” of added ground clearance over stock lower radius bar
- Polyurethane bushings to eliminate excess movement
- Simple bolt-on kit
- Powder coated
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bearings, cones, and heim joints)
|Model Fitment||Polaris RZR Pro XP 2020+, Polaris RZR Pro XP 4 2020+|