High Lifter RZR Pro XP 5" Spring Lift Kit
Get the lift needed for tighter suspension and larger tires on your Polaris RZR PRO XP! Our lift consistently measures truer (and higher) than the competition. This is a spring lift kit that maximizes lift without severe axle angles. Shock adjusters are set at factory (stock) pre-load. Springs are silver.
Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your ATV to the edge with High Lifter’s 5" Spring Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit.
- Spring material: high tensile alloy spring steel for strength and longevity
- Springs designed to be longer than stock - front spring is two inches longer and the rear is three inches longer than the factory springs
- Increased front wire diameter by 11% and rear by 22%.
- Front gains 3" ground clearance at factory settings, rear gains 5" of additional ground clearance. Customer can adjust the springs to their preferred ride quality and height.
- Spring Rate is 300lbs/inch front & rear
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- User-friendly instructions
Tire fitment: Up to 35"
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: Powder coating springs will VOID the warranty.
|Model Fitment||Polaris RZR Pro XP 2020+|