High Lifter RZR APEXX Trailing Arm Kit
Free Shipping on most orders over $100
Flat $9.95 on orders under $100
Don't drag your ride on rocky terrain or through deep ruts! High Lifter's trailing arm arched design increases the approach angle for your rear tires, greatly enhancing your ability to cross large rocks, trees, and other obstacles. With easy installation, you will be ready to take on the toughest challenge!
High Lifter's new APEXX Trailing Arms provide more clearance and are much more rigid than stock arms. With our trailing arms, your rear tires will easily roll over most anything in their path. High Lifter’s research and development team engineered the trailing arms to give you 2 ½” of added clearance where you need it the most – right in front of your rear tires. Our arched design eliminated most of the drag and scraping that can be seen in some of the roughest and rockiest terrain. Our trailing arms keep the driveline angles the same as stock with no added wear and tear to other parts. These are a great choice for replacing stock trailing arms and will hold up whether you are trail riding or racing.
- 3/8” Hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Large gusset for reduced stress concentrations
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- Added ground clearance
- Preinstalled spherical bearings from the factory for easy bolt on. Note: The factory trailing arm has spherical bearings that are not replaceable. Our trailing arm allows the customer to replace worn out or bad bearings.
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Precision laser cut steel construction
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter Logo riveted to the control arm
- Powder Coated, Custom Colors Available upon request. (Customer must provide paint code)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Be sure to check for worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installation and replace them if needed.
|Model Fitment||Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016+, Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo 2016+, Polaris RZR XP 1000 2014+, Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 2014+, Polaris RZR RS1 2018+|