High Lifter 2024+ RZR XP 1000 APEXX Lower Radius Bars With Spherical Bearings
Preorder your 2024 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & RZR XP 4 1000 now and they will ship as soon as they are available.
Fear no terrain with all new High Lifter APEXX Lower Radius Bars, the strongest and smoothest in the industry. Made with 1.5” steel tubing, these bars are built to last. Preinstalled spherical bearings make for quick and easy install so you will be ready to take on the toughest challenge!
- Crafted from extreme duty 1.5” x .188” DOM steel construction – almost 50% larger than the stock radius bars
- Larger extreme duty spherical bearings
- Massive replaceable 7/8” heim joints for camber and toe adjustability without sacrificing strength
- Massive replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Heim and spherical bearings are larger
- Added ground clearance over stock lower radius bar
- Polyurethane bushings to eliminate excess movement
- Simple bolt-on kit
- Powder coated
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bearings, cones, and heim joints)
High Lifter improved the radius bar design even further with our APEXX Suspension Line. In addition to durable, adjustable 7/8” heim joints and spherical bearings, these radius bars are made with larger diameter and thicker material than stock. We also added bends in the lower bar to increase the arch, gaining an additional 1.75” of ground clearance over the factory arch.
High Lifter Radius Bars can be differentiated from other aftermarket radius bars by the polyurethane bushings we use. They are firmer than rubber and should last the life of the vehicle. The enhanced performance helps keep the radius bar stable and aims to eliminate excess movement. By greatly reducing movement, the suspension is more efficient and responsive to the driver.
Installation and maintenance are made easy with adjustable length and can be serviced with readily available parts. The simple bolt-on kit features heim joints for easy camber adjustment and spherical bearings for rugged durability. High Lifter’s Radius Bars will give you the strength and clearance needed for peace of mind when riding.
Always check for bearing and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
|Model Fitment||Polaris RZR XP 1000 2024+, Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 2024+|