GBoost Technology Polaris Sand Storm Drive Belt
- 50Next Generation high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements.
- Bottom cog/tooth design is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency.
- Encapsulated Aramid Fibers in cord to increase rotational strength and lower overall cord friction.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for stronger bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- Increased TOP COG pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Our goal was for this belt to handle up to 400hp and we hit that goal!
- This belt has come a long way and now we sell it all over the world. Not just for the Dunes—This belt has raised the bar for all drive belts.
- Replaces OEM #’s 3211206 / 3211169 / 3211143
|Polaris RZR S 570 2017, Polaris RZR 570 2012+
Write Your Own Review