2023 Ranger Models Lineup- The Breakdown
Here we are diving headfirst into the 2023 Ranger family lineup trying to find out exactly what is new along with what has been updated or changes that have been made. There are no new Ranger models for 2023, but there are a handful of updates/upgrades in features to the current models. Starting with the flagship Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss & Crew, a rear LED work light and 12V power port are now installed in the cargo bed. In the cab there are now overhead switches for additional lighting and accessory options. These two items can be purchased as an accessory for all other Ranger XP 1000 and Ranger 1000 customers. Ranger Premium trim levels receive LED headlights, and an in-dash USB charging port. Lastly, the 2023 Ranger XP 1000 & Crew and Ranger XP Kinetic come complete with the new RIDE COMMAND+ technology adding features like Find My Vehicle and Bump to locate and monitor when your Ranger moves (more later on this). It is safe to say the biggest updates to the Ranger lineup is on the technology end with RIDE COMMAND+. Here is what you need to know.
What You Need To Know
- Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss & Crew models receive a cargo bed light and 12V cargo bed power port. Both can be added to other Ranger XP 1000 models as an accessory.
- Ranger Models in Premium trim receive an in-dash USB charging port and LED headlights. This includes Ranger SP 570 Premium, Ranger XP 1000 Premium, Ranger 1000 Premium, Ranger NorthStar with corresponding Crew models.
- RIDE COMMAND+ is available on the Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar & Crew along with the Ranger XP Kinetic. This over-the-air service is an addon to 2023 RIDE COMMAND vehicles which allows you to locate your vehicle, with the Bump feature know when it moves, and generate reports on rides such as logged miles, waypoints, and elevation changes. It will be offered as a service for $99 a year.
- 4 Engines- ProStar 570 single-cylinder 44 hp, 1000 twin-cylinder 61 hp, ProStar 1000 twin-cylinder 82 hp, Internal Permanent Magnet AC Motor 110 hp
- Suspension Travel- 9-11 inches
- Ground Clearance- 11-14 inches
2023 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss
2023 Ranger Models (So Far)
Ranger SP 570
Ranger Crew SP 570
Ranger 570 Full-Size
Ranger Crew 570 Full-Size
Ranger Crew 1000
Ranger XP 1000
Ranger Crew XP 1000
Ranger XP Kinetic
Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar
Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar
Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss
Ranger Crew XP 1000 NorthStar Trail Boss
Ranger 150 EFI
We do assume a 2023 High Lifter model will be released in the coming months.
Download our Shop ATV ESCAPE app to see all the 2023 Ranger models.
For more information on the 2023 Ranger lineup check out the Polaris Ranger Website