SuperATV Pioneer 520 Heavy-Duty Ball Joints
Get a Better Honda Ball Joint
Your ball joints are one of the most important parts of your suspension. When one breaks on your Honda Pioneer 520, you're not going anywhere. That's why you need to upgrade to SuperATV's Heavy-Duty Ball Joints. They're made from 4340 chromoly steel and are easily greasable and serviceable. With a more reliable ball joint, you can take longer rides through tougher terrain.
Long-Lasting and Serviceable
These ball joints use 4340 chromoly steel studs that are black-oxide coated and smartly designed to make them thicker than stock at the base. These upgrades make them two times stronger than stock overall. The adjustable housing lets you adjust tension as they wear so they always feel like new. Combine that with the easy-access grease fitting and you've got the toughest and most durable ball joint you can get for a Honda Pioneer 520.
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Preadjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint
|Model Fitment||Honda Pioneer 520 2021+|