New 2023 Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew With Room For 6
Honda made a bit of a surprise announcement with the introduction of a brand new model with the Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew. At first glance it is everything one would expect it to be including all the capabilities of the Pioneer 1000 with room for 6. That is a solid assumption which turns out to be pretty darn accurate. Unlike the Pioneer 1000-5, the Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew has a full size second row of seats in addition to the rear cargo bed. There are a handful of additional features not seen on a Pioneer 1000 previously such as the obvious room for six, a Tow/Haul mode, a cargo bed DC outlet, Here is what you want to know.
Full size back seats
What You Want To Know
- Room for 6 (obviously)
- Drivetrain, dual-clutch transmission, and suspension are shared with the Pioneer 1000
- Front & rear underseat storage
- New dash storage
- New tow/haul mode
- Cargo bed DC outlet
- Self-leveling rear suspension
- Pre-wired accessory connector under the hood.
- Dash switch panel for additional accessory installation
- Dash-positioned tumbler-size cup holders
Includes 2022 Pioneer Upgrades
- Additional power from the engine
- Updated gear ratios to match increased engine power
- Increased towing capacity to 2500LBs
- More radiator capacity and improved heat shielding in the cab
- Updated EPS with 50% more torque assist and return-to-center function
- New instrument cluster
- Updated styling with new grille and front fascia
Though this model is a bit of a surprise, it makes perfect sense in the big picture of the Pioneer lineup. While the Pioneer 1000-5 embodies innovativeness with the rear seats folding into the cargo bed, this feature doesn’t make for all-day super comfy seats or vast amounts of leg room. The Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew then gives an option which offers the best of both passenger comfort in addition to a full-size cargo bed. The Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew model just makes sense in the Honda lineup, particularly with so many rec/utility side-by-sides on the market that offer both full size rear seats and a full size cargo bed. Choices are good and Honda now offers more of those whether you hunt, work, trail ride, or anything in between.
MSRP- Red & Olive $21,899, Honda Phantom Camo $22,699
The Honda Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew will be available at dealers in September.
For more information check out the Honda Pioneer 1000-6 Deluxe Crew website.