5150 Whips Single LED Whip With Bluetooth
How about adding some color to your ATV or UTV. These whips do not work off of a remote but rather an app. The controller is built into the whip and does not need any special wiring. However, these whips DO NOT chase, cascade, rainbow, or have any animation to them. The free app has the following functions:
- Colors are changed via the color wheel and thousands of colors area possible.
- The Function mode is always set to flash in the pre-selected patterns section.
- Custom mode allows the user to make their own mode and flash patterns for the whips.
- Music mode allows the whips to flash with the music playing. (This works even when the whips are paired to a Bluetooth stereo system.)
- Disco Mode allows the whips to change when the sound is picked up thru the phones microphone.
- Photo mode allows the user to take a photograph of an object and change the whips to that objects color.
- Group mode allows the user to link up to other 5150 Whips controllers and control all the whips in the group together.
Having a group mode also allows the whips to run perfectly in sync at all times and prevents others from being able to control your whips via the wireless remote.
The app to control the LED whips is called Magic LED Light V2, which you can download for free in the app stores.
5150 Whips are made around a proprietary fiberglass resin pole that is stronger than Lexan or Polycarbonate as used by some competitors. Our 6-foot whips can be bent end to end without breaking.
Unlike most competitors, our whips are wrapped around the shaft of the whips, giving the customer 360 degrees of LED's lights. Some competitors only stick the LED's back to back allowing for only 180 degrees of light coverage. We also have more LED's per whip by wrapping the LED's. Some other companies also wrap there LED's however they leave a small gap in between the LED's giving the customer less LED's for the money. Our LED's are made for our specification and our water proof and made out of 5050 LED chips. The LED's have low power consumption and we have been able to power a 6 foot whip off of a 9-volt battery for 4 hours (however LED's were not as bright as being on a 12-volt circuit.)
Our quick release system sets us apart. The patent-pending stainless-steel base requires no tools to install or remove. It allows our whips to be installed and removed in just 1-2 seconds. Other companies have a screw type system that requires a wrench to tighten and loosen. Some designs offer a RCA plug built into the mount. The problem with that set up is that over time sand / dirt will get into the plug and cause it fail. Our base has a lifetime warranty.
|Model Fitment||Universal Fit|
While some of the whips come in a pair, this particular comes as a single LED whip. We want to give customers as many options as possible if they want a single whip or a whip pair.