GBoost Technology Can-Am All Terrain Drive Belt
Free Shipping on most orders over $100
Flat $9.95 on orders under $100
- Next Generation high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Encapsulated Aramid Fibers in cord to increase rotational strength and lower overall cord friction.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
This belt is built for the guys looking for extremely smooth engagement and great overall performance. Originally built for high heat applications, but after years of testing you can go from trail riding to light mud, to a weekend dune trip, to snow plowing your driveway!
Replaces OEM Part #
- OEM # 422280651 / 417300383 / 422280654 / 422280652
Note: Does not fit the 2022+ Commander 700
|Model Fitment||Can-Am Maverick Sport 2019+, Can-Am Maverick Trail 2018+, Can-Am Maverick Sport MAX 2019+, Can-Am Maverick X3 2017+, Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX 2017+, Can-Am Defender HD10 2016+, Can-Am Defender MAX HD10 2017+, Can-Am Defender PRO 2020+, Can-Am Defender 6x6 2020+, Can-Am Commander 2021+, Can-Am Commander MAX 2021+, Can-Am Defender HD8 2016-2021, Can-Am Defender MAX HD8 2017-2021, Can-Am Defender HD9 2022+, Can-Am Defender MAX HD9 2022+|