SuperATV RGB LED Whip Lights
Light up the Night
Get a pair of SuperATV’s RGB LED Whip Lights and ride your UTV in style. Light up the night with millions of colors and 300 pulse patterns that make you stand out. The wrapped LED strips mean they glow in every direction and along the entire length of the whip.
Built to Last
We know these whips have to be more than just pretty—they’ve got to take on every bump and turn out there. That’s why they’re built lightweight with highly flexible tubing. They’ll bend without breaking the tube or mounting points. The heavy-gauge wiring uses waterproof connectors, so you don’t have to worry about shorts.
Keeps You Safe
Night riding is all about visibility, and this LED whip light is tall enough and bright enough to keep you safe. Whether you’re cresting dunes or cruising midnight trails, don’t get left out in the dark and cause an accident. The lights will stay on for two hours before entering sleep mode. If that happens and you’re still going hard on the trails, just reset them using the app on your phone to stay visible and safe all night long.
Get Whip Light Mounting Bracket
We’ve got the vertically- and horizontally-oriented brackets you need to fit your 1.75”, 2”, and squared Pro-Fit cabs. No matter where you want to install your whips, we’ve got the hardware you need. Our bracket is designed to easily clamp to your frame and it’s built to last, so your whip lights won’t fall off even if your machine takes a beating.
NOTE: Sold as a set of two.
LED Whip Light Mounts can be found below.
- Sold as a set of two
- 2' and 5' options available
- Bright LED whip light
- 300 lights per meter
- Control brightness, color, and flash pattern with your phone
- Lightweight, flexible, and strong
- Millions of colors to choose from
- 300 flash patterns available
- 5 feet tall—perfect for style and safety
- Can be wired as brake lights or turn signals*
- Available with horizontal and vertical mounting brackets for multiple cage sizes
* Requirements for street legal UTVs vary from state to state. Check your local laws before driving on the road.
|Model Fitment||Universal Fit|