GBoost Technology Polaris All-Terrain Drive Belt
Free Shipping on most orders over $100
Flat $9.95 on orders under $100
All-Terrain Belt Line
The ALL-TERRAIN belt is designed for general purpose to aggressive trail style riding...built with quality in mind.
- Next-generation high-twist Aramid fiber cord for high-horsepower tensile load requirements.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced
- overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Encapsulated Aramid fibers in cord to increase rotational strength and lower overall cord friction.
- Precision-ground sidewall angle (scuffing) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and loweroperating belt temperature.
- Aramid fiber cord versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
This belt is built for the guys looking for extremely smooth engagement and great overall performance. Originally built for high-heat applications, but after years of testing, we’ve found you can go from trail riding to light mud to a weekend dune trip to snow plowing your driveway!
Replaces OEM# 3211180 / 3211148 / 3211172 / 3211142 / 3211196
|Model Fitment||Polaris RZR XP 1000 2014+, Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 2014+, Polaris RZR S 1000 2016-2020, Polaris RZR S 900 2015-2020, Polaris RZR 900 XC 2015-2017, Polaris RZR 900 2015-2020, Polaris RZR 4 900 2015-2018, Polaris RZR XP 900 2011-2014, Polaris RZR XP 4 900 2012-2014, Polaris General XP 1000 2020+, Polaris General XP 4 1000 2020+, Polaris General 1000 2016+, Polaris General 4 1000 2017+, Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 2021+, Polaris RZR Trail 900 2021+, Polaris RZR Trail S 900 2021+, Polaris RZR S4 1000 2019-2020|