Gamin Tread Powersport Navigator With Group Ride Radio
Free Shipping on most orders over $100
Flat $9.95 on orders under $100
Roam the Unknown
Take the trail less traveled with the Garmin Tread™, a rugged powersport navigator designed specifically for the off-road adventures you live for. The Tread navigator features Group Ride Radio and preloaded topography to help you get the most out of each ride. It’s a universal system that can be used on any off-road vehicle. No matter where you’re headed, you can count on Tread to get you there.
Convenient and Precise Navigation
This off-road GPS comes preloaded with topographic and street maps of North America, including public land boundaries and U.S. Forest Service roads and trails. Tread also comes with Group Ride Radio, a feature that lets you communicate with and track up to 20 other riders with the same device. With Garmin along for the ride, you can rest assured you’re getting the best off-road navigation technology possible.
Easy to Use and Install in Any Vehicle
When paired with your smart phone, Tread allows you to sync routes across various devices and access live weather reports when connected to Wi-Fi. Beyond helping you navigate new ride spots, Tread features a built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, gyroscope, and pitch and roll gauge. It can also be paired with the Garmin PowerSwitch™ Digital Switch Box, giving you seamless integrated control of multiple off-road accessories.
Designed for Outdoor Use
This isn’t your average GPS system. Tread is designed with riders like you in mind, so it can handle the tough off-road conditions you live for. It has a weather-resistant rating and features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” touch screen. The screen is glove friendly and ultra bright, so navigating is easy regardless of the weather or time of day.
- Preloaded with topographic and street maps of North America
- 5.5” glove-friendly touch screen
- Built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, gyroscope and pitch and roll gauges
- Group Ride Radio allows you to track and stay connected with up to 20 riders
- Can be used hard wired or with backup battery
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 6 hours of battery life (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
- Memory capacity: 32 gig
- IPX7 weather-resistant rating
- Dimensions: 5.8” W x 3.5” H x 1” D
- Weight: 9.2 oz (262 g)
- Garmin Tread
- Fist mic
- VHF antenna
- Antenna mount kits
- Tube mount kits
- High-current power cable
- Trim ring kit (blue, black, red, and green)
- USB cable
|Model Fitment||Universal Fit|